DesignWise Studios creates Facebook Business Pages and custom graphics – a key component in any effective public relations and marketing campaign.
Here’s an example of the weekly graphics updates we created this summer for the Peg Egan PAC, an organization that uses only Facebook and Reverbnation to get the word out online…
- We start with an effective Page Title: “Peg Egan PAC – Summer Concerts in Door County” – one that adds a few effective search terms along with the proper name.
- After 25 “Likes” are registered, we request a Facebook username: facebook.com/PegEganPAC, the shorter the better and we use CAPS to distinguish the merged words. Facebook is not case sensitive in this regard.
- We can add an embedded e-newsletter subscriber form and more…
Startup cost: $197
Facebook Marketing Portfolio…
Take a look at some of the many Facebook Pages we created and administer for clients:
- Greens N Grains Natural Foods in Door County
- JackieBeads, Custom Beaded Jewelry
- Junction Center Yoga Studio in Door County
- The English Inn, Fine Dining in Door County
- Creed Cottage in Door County, WI
- Nelson Healing Center
- Scofield North Waterfront Rentals in Door County
- Lagniappe Wine Gallery, Door County WI
- Silver Strike Charter Fishing
- Katy Rose Wines, Olive Oils and Balsamics
- Door County’s Lost Moth Gallery
Click on the links (above) to visit their actual working Facebook Pages and of course, we hope you click on the “Like” button while you are there…